Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

What I Eat In A Day.

This is what I eat in a day and it includes some of my recipes. FUN!

Breakfast

I usually start the day off with either a smoothie or cereal and a cup of tea. If I have cereal and tea then I will have a smoothie after my work out but if I have the smoothie for breakfast, I am not hungry until lunchtime.

Cereal: I have a mix of Rude Health Super Fruity Muesli and then some granola, I then use Rude Healths Almond milk and let the cereal soak this up for a couple of minutes. I also add fruit on top to sweeten it a bit more. The tea I drink is Dragonfly Rooibos tea ( I think that's how you spell it).
Smoothie: My everyday smoothie is my chocolate banana smoothie. It's amazing, and just tastes so good.

RECIPE
1 banana broken up
1-2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1tbsp cacao nibs
1tsp almond butter
almond milk (fill blender to cover all bananas)
(You can also add Maca powder if you want)
 
Lunch
 
I like my lunches to be quite light and not heavy at all, so this is usually a salad or omelette type lunch.  
I have a five-a-day salad, in which it consists of 5 of your 5 a day. I usually have this with chicken or salmon.
 
Another lunch is an omelette with 3 of my 5 a day in it. In this omelette I only use two egg whites and one full egg.
My last lunch option is rye bread with spinach, poached egg, seasoning and kale crisps.
 
Dinner
 
Dinner for me is pretty easy, it's a fish option with salad, quinoa or whatever I can find in my fridge.

Dessert
 
HEALTHY PANCAKES
 
This is probably my favourite dish in the whole entire world!
It's really easy to make and here's the link with the recipe: http://www.niomismart.com/2014/03/better-for-you-pancakes.html
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Todays blog was a bit difference and I hope you liked it!
 
Lauren xx






No comments:

Post a Comment